Sometimes we see these attractive pre-sale ads with tempting discounts, but why buy during the construction stage? Here we tell you what are the advantages and disadvantages of buying a real estate during the presale stage.
- Prices are affordable and competitive, with promotions depending on the stage of construction. The earlier the construction stage, the greater the discount offered.
2. You can choose. There is more offer on the different types of house or apartment and you have the opportunity to choose the one that best suits your needs and tastes.
3. Capital gain. If the property you pre-purchase is in an area that is gaining value, you bought it at a discount and you plan to sell it, your profit margin will be much higher.
4. The facilities are completely new, so you will not have to spend any extra money on repairs.
5. Engage in deferred payments. In some cases, the developers allow the deferred payment of the down payment, which makes the acquisition of the property very accessible and quick.
- The waiting time to occupy the house if you want to inhabit it. The budget must be considered since the rent or expenses of where you currently live must be paid simultaneously with the payments of the property acquired in pre-sale.
2. Delivery delay. On some occasions, due to external circumstances, the delivery date can be postponed, so you must have a margin of time and money for any eventuality.
And finally, if you are determined to buy in pre-sale, it is important that you review these points:
· Check who the developer is, their track record in the market.
· Check with Profeco if it has a history of complaints.
· Before making a decision, compare different opportunities and different developers.
· Check very well that the real estate does not have problems to write.
· Take into account your availability of time and money.
· Check the delivery time.